As part of our ongoing progress for transparency at MPF, we meticulously innovate to heightened our standard of services and we continuously ready to solve all problems faced by clients. In the case that clients feels dissatisfied by one of all MPF services, we respectfully asked clients to follow these dispute procedures:
- Download and completely filled our Formulir Pengaduan nasabah obtainable at Documentation section of this website
- Signed and send us, including all relevant clients’ identification and supporting documents. These documents can be sent by mail to your nearest MPF branch where the clients opened their accounts at, or can be also sent by email to [email protected]
- MPF Branch Compliance will coordinate with MPF Central Compliance
- MPF will investigate and analyse disputes/complains received by involving relevant divisions and/or staff
- MPF, through it’s branch or directly, will contact the client and work together in resolving the disputes/complains
- In the case that solutions cannot be made, escalation will be made to CofTRA or Exchanges
- In the case that escalation at CofTRA or Exchanges did not reach any solutions, escalation will be made to either State Court or BAKTI, depending on clients’ selection of dispute settlement when opening trading account.